This is the perfect to spread alpaca joy everywhere you are!
This alpaca cactus iron-on patch is adorably cute and sweet, just like the person who ones it, and alpacas! Great for jackets, backpacks, tote bags, etc. Take your cute alpaca companion with you everywhere you go.
- This listing is for one iron on patch
- Approximately 2.5" tall
- Embroidery thread
- Can be put in the washing machine on a cold gentle wash cycle, with garment inside out.
How to iron on your patch:
1) Heat up your Iron to the MAX (make sure steam is turned OFF)
2) Place the patch where you want it to go
3) Put your pressing cloth (tea towel or scrap fabric) over the patch
4) Iron for 30 sec or until patch is stuck
5) Turn your garment inside out
6) Locate the patch and iron again for at least 30 sec on the inside
Packaged on a backing card in small clear envelope.