Key features which make alpaca the Smarter wool!
* Real - alpaca is 100% natural fiber from adorable animals
* Kind - alpacas are not harmed during their annual "haircut"
* Semi-Hollow Fiber - Naturally a great insulator
* Heat Active - Alpaca is warm even if it get wet!
* Hydrophobic - alpaca deflects water naturally
* Moisture Wicking Fiber - keeps you dry and comfortable
* Odor Resistant - anti-microbial and odor resistant!
* Non-Allergenic - healthy for you and yours
* Non-Itchy - naturally smooth and comfortable fiber
* Eco-Friendly - alpaca fiber processing is non-polluting.
- No harmful oils to dissolve out of their fiber.
- A simple, non-toxic gentle soap is all that's needed.
* Earth-Friendly-Animal - alpacas themselves are very Earth Friendly.
- Lightweight (120-170 lbs) with soft padded feet that are easy on the ground.
- They only have teeth on the bottom so do not CHEW roots out of the ground.
- They eat less than typical livestock, and a simple grass hay at that.
- Even alpaca-POO is near pH balanced and makes a wonderful plant fertilizer!
* Strong - alpaca is lightweight yet solid and durable
* Luxury - alpaca looks and feels wonderful on you!
Experience ultimate comfort and luxury with our alpaca socks! Made from alpaca wool, these socks are not only incredibly soft and warm, but also naturally hypoallergenic and moisture-wicking. Unlike regular wool socks, alpaca wool is lightweight and doesn't itch or scratch, making them perfect for all-day wear. Plus, alpaca wool is naturally durable, so our socks will stand the test of time. Treat your feet to the ultimate in comfort and quality with our alpaca socks!
Join the millions who live life comfortably in Alpaca!