Key features which make alpaca the Smarter wool!
* Real - alpaca is 100% natural fiber from adorable animals
* Kind - alpacas are not harmed during their annual "haircut"
* Semi-Hollow Fiber - Naturally a great insulator
* Heat Active - Alpaca is warm even if it get wet!
* Hydrophobic - alpaca deflects water naturally
* Moisture Wicking Fiber - keeps you dry and comfortable
* Odor Resistant - anti-microbial and odor resistant!
* Non-Allergenic - healthy for you and yours
* Non-Itchy - naturally smooth and comfortable fiber
* Eco-Friendly - alpaca fiber processing is non-polluting.
- No harmful oils to dissolve out of their fiber.
- A simple, non-toxic gentle soap is all that's needed.
* Earth-Friendly-Animal - alpacas themselves are very Earth Friendly.
- Lightweight (120-170 lbs) with soft padded feet that are easy on the ground.
- They only have teeth on the bottom so do not CHEW roots out of the ground.
- They eat less than typical livestock, and a simple grass hay at that.
- Even alpaca-POO is near pH balanced and makes a wonderful plant fertilizer!
* Strong - alpaca is lightweight yet solid and durable
* Luxury - alpaca looks and feels wonderful on you!
Join the millions who live life comfortably in Alpaca!